To place an order, contact our catering office between 9am-4pm. Monday through Friday at 617-521-2904 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Whenever possible, all catering orders should be placed 3 business days prior to your event. While we make every effort to accommodate last minute orders, we cannot guarantee your first choice selection can be fulfilled.
Aramark is the exclusive catering service for all food and beverage services on campus. The following menu guide offers our most popular items; however please feel free to contact us for any special requests.
- The Bistro2Go catering option is a budget friendly concept that offers our customers catering options for small meeting up to 12 guest and last minute smaller events.
- This service is available Monday thru Friday from 7:30am-4pm
- All orders need to be placed by 5pm the day before and are to be picked up in MCB C-008 (Main Campus building, Basement level)
- We strongly suggest orders with more than 12 guests be placed through our catering department to ensure proper planning and execution. Orders with more than 20 guests will not be accepted through Bistro2go and must be placed through our traditional catering menu within 5 business days of the event date.
- Our convenient pick up service is value driven and therefore customization of menu items is not possible.
- Customers will need to provide their own transport equipment.
- All orders are to be paid by budget numbers only and are final by 5pm the day prior to the desired pick up. Alterations to menu choice or quantities cannot be accepted after.
Simmons Everyday Catering
- Orders should be placed online at www.simmons.catertrax.com. For assistance with the website please contact the catering department at 617-521-2904. Catering orders should be placed at least five (5) business days prior to your event. Every effort will be made to accommodate last minute orders; however we cannot guarantee your first choice selections will be fulfilled. When planning events for larger groups (50 guest and above), please contact the catering department at least ten (10) business days in advance of your event. Minimums are listed for all menu items throughout this guide. Additional charges may be applied to groups that do not meet the required minimum.
Monday-Thursday 8:30 am - 5:30 pm
Friday 9 am - 5 pm
A final guest count is required three (3) business days prior to the event. The final invoice is based on the guarantee or the number of guests in attendance at the event, whichever is greater. We understand that last minute cancellations are occasionally unavoidable. Cancellations confirmed less than three (3) business days prior to the event will incur a charge of 75% of the event total.
Orders are delivered 30 minutes prior to an event unless otherwise noted. Take-a-way Menu orders will not be delivered as these items are part of a separate service tier. For the safety and well-being of our clients and guests, food and beverages are not permitted to leave the premises of a catered event.
Clients are required to coordinate arrangements for buffet tables with the conference department. Tables should be set up to the client’s specifications one hour prior to the scheduled delivery time.
China Service Plated Meal, (1) Waitstaff per l0 guests (required)
Any plated meal that is for over 75 guests, will require rental China service for an additional cost based on serviceware.
LUNCH AND DINNER BUFFET SERVICE
Buffet Sizes (contingent on room configuration/capacity and menu items)
l double sided buffet, up to l00 guests
l single sided buffet, up to 40 guests
l Waitstaff per 20 guests (required)
2 Waitstaff on buffet line per l00 guests (required)
Rental China will be required for events over 75 guests
Disposable Ware - for larger events 100 people and up
2 Waitstaff per l00 guests
l Waitstaff per buffet line, per l00 guests
Passed Hors D'oeuvres
l waitstaff per 50 guests, 2 passed appetizers or less
Additional Waitstaff required if there are more than two passed appetizers.
Aramark Dining Services hold the liquor license for the academic side of campus. All alcohol service must be provided by Aramark
Any events on the Residence campus will require a special alcohol permit. One month notice is required to obtain the license and additional fees will apply.
Bartender: up to 75 guests $180.00 (up to 4hrs.)
Waitstaff: $155.00 (up to 4 hrs.)
Chef Attendant: $100.00 (up to 2 hrs.) Each additional hr. $25.00 p/hr.
Sundays and Holidays $200 additional charge
Saturday $100 minimum per order